แจกเครดิตฟรีเกมยิงปลา _สล็อต ฟรี เครดิต ไม่ ต้อง ฝาก เงิน_สล็อตออนไลน์มือถือ
The M¨¦tis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is requesting submissions for designs for a MNO flag that will be used as the official provincial M¨¦tis flag of the MNO to go along with our national flag.
- PCMNO sets requirements, parameters and guidelines for submissions.
- PCMNO appoints selection committee.
- Selection committee members will be required to familiarize themselves with North American Vexillological Association standards and apply these to the selection process.
- The RFS will be publicized in the Voyageur, website, eVoyageur and Facebook.
- All designs will be vetted to determine whether designs meet the criteria outlined in the RFS. Only those that meet the criteria will be considered by the selection committee.
- Following the deadline and after vetting to ensure compliance the selection committee will be presented with all qualified designs. Who the designers are will not be shared with the selection committee.
- The selection committee recommends five designs they feel are most appropriate to the PCMNO.
- From the five designs that are recommended, the PCMNO will select two or three designs which they feel best reflect Ontario M¨¦tis.
- A vote will take place at the 2014 AGA among the designs selected by the PCMNO, and the final one will be chosen.
- The design with the greatest number of votes will be selected as the official MNO flag.
B. RFS Criteria:
- Only MNO citizens can submit designs;
- All designs must be rectangular with standard width-to-length proportions of 1:2. Square, triangular or any shape other rectangular at 1:2 proportions will not be considered.
- Designs cannot include tassels, fringes or other extraneous features; designs with extraneous features will not be considered.
- Submissions can be made either electronically or with hard copies; electronic submissions can be made to mnoflagrfs@ เกมยิงปลาสุดยอดเกมทำเงินอันดับ 1 www.iwantfreehosting.com Hard copy submissions can be sent to:
MNO Flag Request for Proposals
500 Old St. Patrick Street Unit D
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9G4
- Fax submission is not acceptable and will not be considered.
- Submissions must be in colour.
- Submissions must include a short explanation of the symbolism represented in the design.
- Submissions must include the name, citizen number, mailing address and e-mail address (if he/she has one) of the designer; those without this information will not be considered.
- Only one submission is permitted per citizen; if multiple submissions are received, the first one received will be the only one considered.
- Designs must conform to the five principles of flag design as outlined by the North American Vexillological Association. Flags that do not meet these principles will not be considered. The principles are:
1. Keep it simple: a good flag is simple enough that a child can draw it from memory. Flags must be seen from a distance and from their opposite side. Complicated flags are also more costly to reproduce.
2. Use meaningful symbolism: a good flag uses symbolism through a main graphic element, colours and layout.
3. Use 2-3 basic colours: The number of colours in a flag should be limited to three, which contrast well and come from a standard colour set. The basic flag colours are red, blue, green, black, yellow and white and their use can range from dark to light. A good flag should also reproduce well in black and white.
4. No lettering or seals: Good flags do not include writing of any or kind or an organization¡¯s seal or logo etc.; flags are symbols and words defeat that purpose. Lettering is difficult to read from a distance, hard to sew, difficult to read in smaller reproductions and not reversible.
5. Be distinctive or be related: Do not duplicate other flags but use similarities to show connections. Never duplicate another flag or design something so similar it could be mistaken for another flag. If there is a direct connection between two bodies and you wish to represent that in a flag that should be accomplished through use of symbols, colours and shapes that recall common heritage, solidarity or connectedness.
See ALL news articles
- Additional information about North American Vexillological Association standards can be found in their booklet ¡°Good Flag Bad Flag: How to Design a Great Flag,¡± เกมยิงปลาสุดยอดเกมทำเงินอันดับ 1Click here to view or download this booklet.
- The PCMNO reserves the right to alter the flag designs chosen to go forward to MNO citizens for final selection.
- Citizens who submit designs must sign declarations agreeing to turn over all rights to their designs to the MNO; the MNO will have complete ownership of the design, including copyright, and will register the design as an MNO trademark.
- The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2013.