ฟรีเครดิตทดลองเล่น 250 บาท_sbobetฟรีเครดิต199_เว็บพนันบอล ต่างประเทศ
The Ontario Arts Council (OAC) invites you to nominate an Aboriginal artist or arts leader for the Ontario Arts Council Aboriginal Arts Award.
Nomination Deadline: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
About the Ontario Arts Council Aboriginal Arts Award
- The annual award honours a distinguished career and outstanding achievements by an Aboriginal artist or arts leader in Ontario.
- The winner receives a $7,500 award and is invited to nominate an emerging Aboriginal artist who best exemplifies the next generation of Aboriginal leadership in the arts. The nominated emerging artist receives a $2,500 award.
Who is eligible for this award?
- Ontario-based professional Aboriginal artists and arts leaders are eligible for this award.
- Nominees can work in all customary/traditional and/or contemporary art practices: craft, dance, integrated arts, literature, media arts, multidisciplinary arts, music, theatre or visual arts.
Who can submit a nomination?
- Any Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada who resides in Ontario can nominate.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominations from members of the nominee¡¯s immediate family (spouse or equivalent, son or daughter, parent, sibling or member of the immediate household), members of the nominee¡¯s organization¡¯s board of directors, employees or employers of the nominee will not be accepted.
How to nominate a candidate:
- Download the award guidelines and nomination forms for information about nominator and nominee eligibility criteria and the nomination process.
- To have a paper copy mailed to you, contact us at 416-961-1660, 1-800-387-0058 (toll-free in Ontario) or email@example.com.
For more information, contact:
See ALL news articles
- Carolyn Gloude, Associate Awards Officer, at 416-969-7423 or 1-800-387-0058 ext. 7423, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.