ทํางานคาสิโน มาเก๊า_@line รับ เครดิต ฟรี_เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ถูกกฎหมาย
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a booklet produced in 2011 that is primarily useful to individuals interested in applying for?citizenship in the M¨¦tis Nation of Ontario. The FAQ provides answers to the most?common questions individuals ask when applying for citizenship. There have been changes in MNO policies since 2011, however, so some answers may no longer apply.?
National Definition of M¨¦tis
- 1.1 "M¨¦tis" means a person who self-identifies as M¨¦tis, is distinct from other Aboriginal peoples, is of Historic M¨¦tis Nation ancestry, and is accepted by the M¨¦tis Nation.
- 1.2 "Historic M¨¦tis Nation" means the Aboriginal people then known as M¨¦tis or Half-breeds who resided in the Historic M¨¦tis Nation Homeland.
- 1.3 "Historic M¨¦tis Nation Homeland" means the area of land in west central North America used and occupied as the traditional territory of the M¨¦tis or Half-breeds as they were then known.
- 1.4 "M¨¦tis Nation" means the Aboriginal people descended from the Historic M¨¦tis Nation which is now comprised of all M¨¦tis Nation citizens and is one of the "aboriginal peoples of Canada" within the meaning of s.35 of the Constitution Act 1982.
- 1.5 "Distinct from other Aboriginal peoples" means distinct for cultural and nationhood purposes.
Once approved, the valid genealogical documentation materials provided by M¨¦tis citizens becomes part of the centralized Registry, located in Ottawa. Since 2010, applications have been processed electronically and paper files moved to secure off-site storage for safe keeping.
The MNO currently has nearly 18,000 citizens as well as thousands of pending applications.
Click here to go to the Harvesting Section.